Thursday, March 10, 2011

What kind of planner are you?

Where are all of your projects? Well...I got sick.  Wah...and most remember I am a "type #2 " sick person and  I was "dying" all week.  I received all of my supplies from JoAnn Fabrics, and I plan on picking up card stock from Staples this weekend when I pick up printer ink. It's time to mail the invites (Eeeeeeee).  I have to admit I am a little intimidated to mail the invitations, and it's not the printing, gluing, and ribbon tying that scares me the most, it's the RSVP's.
I think I have a good idea of who is actually coming to the wedding, and I have a list of people who are likely to flake out even though we would love to have them, but there are still a lot of people who have not booked their travel arrangements.  I am assuming this is to be expected, but don't most people book a vacation months in advance?  I do.

I like to "hunt" for the best deals on the web for a vacation and then book it as soon as possible.  I know this isn't how everyone is and I am sure some are waiting to hold the invitation before purchasing a $300 plane ticket.  What do you think? What kind of planner are you? A fly by the seat of your pants planner? Or a researcher then commit planner?

Don't worry I will pull the bandaid off of this scared little invitation and project boo-boo and get those puppies in the mail asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!