Saturday, March 12, 2011

Invitations!

Me vs the Invites
Last night, we started writing our invitations.  It really didn't seem like a big deal at the time, BUT we now realize it is.  The tone of the invitations set the mood for the wedding.  We wanted to be unique and possibly funny.  I saw a few great RSVP cards on weddingbee.com where the bride added a mad lib and another who added twist on words.  We settled for one that seemed like "us."  So here we go...
The Supplies
The test one we put together...
James hunting for the appropriate wording...
The test
The printed test...I like.
Travel Instructions...
The finished product.                        



All in all, I love them.  I thought originally I would change the brown for yellow ribbon, but I really, really love them and I can't wait to send them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!