Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (a day late and a ...)

Hi Everyone! I hope your Valentine's Day was full of romance and passion..or at the least some much needed chocolate.  Last night, I had big plans to spend my Valentine's with my maid-of-honor and Daisy May watching the Bachelor and eating pizza only to fooled by my future husband and her. He surprised me with switching his shift so we could spend Valentine's together.  I came home to a beautiful arrangement of daisies in our wedding colors (he scored mucho points for that) and a bottle of wine.  We even cheated our strict budget and ordered in like when we first started dating.  It was nice to spend the night with him, and Daisy May even appreciated it. 
And now for some news...I am delighted to report Reid's procedure went well yesterday and he is recovering at home with his mom and dad.  We will know more in the next few weeks.  Thank you for your prayers. He is such a bundle of joy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!

Please also remember Steve and Robin (Melissa's ( MOH) daughter's father) in your prayers.  They were in serious car accident in which they were both thrown from the vehicle.  They are both in ICU at Ruby General.

Before I go to bed at night and when I wake up, I thank God for the amazing family ( including my soon to be family) and friends I have and ask God to watch over them.  We are so truly blessed to have the wedding of our dreams, but the wedding wouldn't mean half as much to us if we couldn't share our joy with them (and YOU).

I hope your week is off to a good start! I added a poll on the bottom of the page for YOU to help us pick our wedding song! If you have any suggestions for songs that suit us, feel free to shout them out...or you could just comment b/c I doubt I can hear you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!