Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Would you do the same?

Hit play por favor...

So, I have come to the conclusion weddings are a test for most couples.  They make you judge your friends and place them in order of importance in your life.  They make you choose between friends and family, and who you want to make happy the most and who will understand that you can't make everyone happy.  They make you judge your friends' relationships..whether they should be granted a guest or not. They make you feel rejected when friends and family just aren't that excited.  They make you count every penny...twice...three times...and then once again.  They make you re-evaluate your outlook on love in general.  So basically they shake your snow globe of a world up so much that you often can't see shoot and aren't sure which way is up or down.  In the end if you as a couple are still standing strong ready to still walk down the aisle and hold each other's hand for eternity...you win, my friend (and be proud of it).  Everything I thought I knew 1 year ago today has gone out the window and flown away leaving feathers and dust in it's path.  Weddings...who would have thought? The happiest time of your life is the most stressful time! Gee...I can't wait for kids!!  I believe it's the reason you have friends stand by your side and someone walk you down the aisle.  I think they are there to hold you up and support you. 

Don't get me wrong and don't be mistaken, I adore my wonderful fiance.  We are the happiest when we are happy, and fight like any other couple through our hiccups and stumbles. So I give you this my friends, a quote I read and believe through my soul...

"In my opinion the best thing you can you do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out of your a*s. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with."
Then of course, my all time favorite...

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~Marilyn Monroe

I am so lucky for I have found that person.  The person I wrote lists for and prayed for...I am truly blessed.  So listen up Mr. Wedding ( it's selfish...it's a man) you can just keep throwing your curve balls and stress.  And listen up Ms Hiccups and Mrs. Stumbles...I see you for what you all are and I don't care.  Mind your business and go to "H" "E" double hockey sticks!

This brings me to my favorite love songs...


 
Much love everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!