Monday, April 18, 2011

Did somebody say Tiffany?


I think every little girl dreams about Tiffany's and a magical shopping day similar to "Pretty Woman." So...James and I set out on a magical journey to the ...wait for it...THE TIFFANY store.  We weren't there for a big diamond (already have that one), we were there for something I have been dreaming about...yes...my Daisy flutes.  We tossed around the idea of buying flutes, and finally decided on it.  These beautiful little dears are coming with us to Key West for our first toast as husband and wife, and then plan on toasting in these little beauties each year on our anniversary.  So...enough with the chatter...ladies and gentlemen...my our wedding flutes.






 I have the best fiance...I truly am so lucky.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!