Monday, August 29, 2011

Ok so I have an excuse...

Irene...she came and went and seemed to be a little hyped up...Yes we lost a tree...a very popular tree that used to live in the park.  Other than that we had a good excuse to spend the weekend together.  We played board games and cards and waited for a storm that never came or if it did---we slept through it.  At some point he and I realized...WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 33 DAYS.  Holy Moly.   So we danced to our song and enjoyed our much needed but couldn't afford take weekend staycation thanks to Irene.  Let me show you...


We found weapons...


Made watermelon drinks from fresh watermelon




I'm obviously winning...


And he officially loses...


our neighbors board up...




We went for a windy walk


Daisy had a drink...










And then another...

What a great weekend. Thank you Irene..but you owe us both a weekend pay!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!