Monday, June 13, 2011

And sometimes love just happens

They say the secret to a lasting marriage is to never fall out of love at the same time.  THIS is my story with my dress.  When I first tried it on...I loved it but I didn't love the price tag.  I searched and found it at a shop in California for a price we could swing.  It was a size too big, and needed some work but I loved it.  I began the alteration process 4 months ago...and found a black mark down the side of it.  I was devastated and began questioning my choice but knew I was stuck with it. I had made the commitment.  Today...after all the strings were tied and all the seams were sewn up...I fell in love with my gown...not just love but I fell madly in love with it.  It made me remember just how lucky I am. I have the most supportive and amazing man who is my best friend...and I am so lucky to soon call him my husband.  So without further chit chat...ladies and gentlemen...my dress...

my custom made bustle to show the roses...my seamstress is awesome!


The pictures really don't do it justice....but you get the hint.

Aww....love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!