Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year and last year of being Elena Barron...




What a blast and a great end to 2010.  With every up, you are sure to experience a down, but that's ok.  Here are a few pictures from our up and a few marriage quotes I have found for that down...The good thing about down moments is that you always have to come up from down.  


 "Love is not sweet talks and flowers, but love is forgiving and compromising."-Unknown


"I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land."-Unknown


 "I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me."
from the movie "Runaway Bride"



"As our Pastor stated at the wedding ceremony: 'Don't ever stop dating your wife.' and 'Don't ever stop flirting with your husband.'"
Pastor Kochel



"Marriage is not only the beginning of a realtionship but also the end of a life long search for the other half of your soul."-Unknown


"The most difficult year of marriage is the one you're in."
Humphrey Bogart



One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again.  ~Judith Viorst


And my favorite...


I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner


I love my Jimmy...I can't wait to be his wife:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!