Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year Everyone! May this year be the best year of your life full of love, health, and success! I am sooo excited for 2011. My dreams are coming true in 2011:) ..thanks to my amazing fiance, friends,and family. I speak often that 2011 will be my year of Jubilee, and by all means like everything else tied to religion and faith Jubilee means a different thing to everyone. To me the year of Jubilee is when years of hardships and suffering have ended and God repays you in happiness, strength, and success. For me, I say this is my year, because ever since I was a little girl I believed in true love and was on a search for it. I have dreamt of becoming a bride and a wife my whole life. The only thing that can top this moment will be when I become pregnant. For that reason and for many tearful nights with Mr. Wrongs, I give my hardships and tears away for I have found Mr. Right in Mr. Tobin. I am not saying marriage is going to be easy and won't have it's hardships, but I know with him by my side and faith in my heart we can get through anything life throws at us.

In Key West, they lower a beautiful drag queen named Sushi in a bright red high heel onto Duval Street! What are you doing this New Year's? We're spending it with Daisy May watching the ball drop with a New Year's Eve kiss and toast!

Now for the Resolutions:

1. Be more positive. Try to find the good in all things, and believe in the plan.
2. No more complaining about money or things that are bothering me. There is someone always suffering or has it far worse than I do, and I need to remember that and be thankful for what I have today.
3.Wedding Dress ready body! This is going to be my most fit year ever. My first marathon here I come! Please someone send warm clothes:).
4.Save money! No more shopping until June...gonna be a hard one.
5. Be a better girlfriend/fiance. Be supportive.
6. Straight A's in school!
7. Nursing School Acceptance letter!
8. Take better care of myself.
9. Love my family and friends more! Call more often. Be a better friend even when they aren't. No more hard feelings and grudges.
10. Forgive my enemies from the past.

This is the year we're getting married!!! 9 more months to go! I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!