Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's hard not to obsess

Planning this wedding, I am finding it's hard not to obsess about one thing at a time and sometimes (unfortunately for J. it's more than one thing).  Lately for the past nine months,I have been unsure of how I want to wear my hair.  In a dream world, I would have the funds and mostly time to have the hairdresser stick around until after the ceremony to take my hair down and refresh it.  Why? I think for the ceremony, I have aways wanted  clean up do with a flower.  I think it's a special occasion and its not often when I have my hair in an updo ( actually besides a ponytail...he has never seen it).It would also show my dress off...  BUT then on the other side of that, we are having a beach wedding...which is casual...and I truly like my hair down.  You can see my indecisiveness kicking in, can't you?  So ..let me allow you to dive into my mind...and my style...


I have always said either I was a hippie in my last life or in my next life I will be beach babe.  


Here are my style icons...Boho chic...before the word even came about...downtown cool before downtown was even cool...and earthy...laid back...and just simple romantic...


This would sum it up in one inspiration board...



So where does this lead to my hair and my wedding hair...most of you know that after the wedding takes place bangs are coming into my life.  I have always wanted it...and I have to try it while I am still relatively young!


This would be my dream hairstyle for everyday...
So here are just a few ten  ideas I have for my wedding day hair...

 1

 2

 3

 4


 5


 6

 7

 8

 9
 10

 11

 11

 12


 13

 14

 15

 16


 17


Soooo thoughts?  And yes maybe I am procrastinating wedding projects a little today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!