Sunday, October 31, 2010

335 Days to go!!



Hi Everyone!

I am finding I am waking up two...three hours early and just smiling going through ideas for our big day! Hopefully this will stop ( not the smiling) so I can get some rest! My best ideas come in the morning while James is fast asleep and snoring away.

Updates! I found a dress. I FOUND A DRESS! It's my dream dress. I was lucky enough to find it at a store in California who was making room for new inventory and cost the cost by 1/2 (saving me a thousand dollars). It's still out of our budget, but I had to...it was LOVE! It's a very romantic and dreamy dress with big white flowers. I also went to the Priscilla of Boston sample sale and scored a maid of honor dress...Erin has a dress! It's a one shoulder long yellow chiffon dress and matches my dress perfectly. With this new addition, I have decided to have Sara, Melissa, and Michelle in orange (clementine to be exact) dresses (hence the orange font). I think it will be a beautiful contract with the yellow and the sea. I have my eye on a couple of dresses, but have not set anything in stone yet. So...we have a cake...a dress...a venue...a maid of honor dress...bridal shoes for both the reception and ceremony(my bare feet=0)...a save the date...invitations...a photographer...a steel drummer...a tent...a dancefloor...a DJ...a bride and a groom. We're moving right along! I keep searching for ideas for conterpieces. I know I want to incorporate Daisies (my favorite flower) and the beach. I know the tables will be named after beaches instead of numbers. We are asking family and friends to send us post cards from a beach close to them or one they have vacationed to.

I'm so excited, but now it's time to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting!